I am a Professional Photographer based on Lanzarote in the Canary Islands specialising in weddings & wedding portraits.
I also hold a keen interest in sport related photography, particularly triathlon, which can be seen on my sports website.
As a photographer I have been learning, growing and experimenting for 11 years.
At weddings I search for moments, when shooting properties I look for light, at events its about capturing the mood and emotions provoked and when taking portraits I need not search.
To me portraits should reveal the inner essence of the subject in its purest form.
- 7 years wedding photography in Lanzarote, Fuerteventura & the UK
- 4 years sports and triathlon photography in Lanzarote & Fuerteventura
- Dec 2011: Assistant to Alasdair McLellan for British Vogue Magazine
- Jan 2012: Assistant for swimwear365.co.uk video shoot
- Jan 2012: Assistant to Sven Jacobsen for Easyjet shoot
- 9 years magazine design and publishing
- 3 years design and publishing of a guidebook
- 12 years web design / graphic design
- 1 year video production and editing
I use 2 Canon 5D Mark II cameras and original Canon lenses.
My current camera kit consists of:
- 2 x Canon 5D Mark II
- 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- 16-35mm f/2.8 L
- 24-70mm f/2.8L
- 24-105mm f/4 L
- 70-200mm f/2.8 L
- 3 x Speedlite 580Ex Mark II
- Extender EF 2x II
- All bags by LowePro
- Pro Studio Flash: All by Profoto.
- CF Cards by SanDisk & Lexar
I also hire Profoto heads, soft boxes and unbrellas for pro-photographers in Lanzarote. Please call me on +34 629522240 for a quote.